Friday, June 1, 2007
WATER SLIDE!
Yesterday was my friend's graduation party, and he invited me, my mom, and my sister. As you might have guessed from the title he had a WATER SLIDE! We arrived there about 5pm, I started going on the water slide about 5:30, and stopped only three times: Twice for hotdogs, and once to catch my breath and talk to my momma. We left about I think...... Actually I'm not sure, but it wasn't late. Needless to say I went down the water slide many, many times. I was so happy to go to bed finally. And today I plan to visit my favorite place for Warhammer 40k, a little shop near a Radio Shack about 15mins away. Well I have to go eat breakfast, do laundry, and do chores for the day, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ya know you can steal a photo of you from my blog and put it up over here .
THAT WAS AN AWESOME PARTY! As few who read his blog, i am the famous quasi-D, A.K.A Josie, my blog is:
Jek is a PuNk
P.S.:
Yay advertising!
Post a Comment